Road Town, BVI, Dec 27, 2022, Chainwire
santa browser today announced the launch of version 1 of the web3 browser. Built for the emerging crypto world, the browser claims to bring in the next generation of his web3 users by developing tools that allow everyone to harness the power of blockchain technology. Due to high market volatility, santa is dedicated to building a “trustworthy technology stack” that users can rely on as they browse the web. With the Christmas release of Santa Browser, users can now earn virtual currency rewards just by browsing.
“We believe the browser needs to evolve further to keep up with the pace of evolution of the Internet,” said Alekh B., CEO of Internet Explorer. santa browser“Our approach to Santa Browser is deeply influenced by web3 principles such as antitrust, transparency, democracy, data privacy, security and fair distribution of wealth.”
why santa browser?
Browse 2 Earn
In its mission to reimagine the web, the browser begins with the relationship between users and advertising.When Santa Browse2Earn allows users to manage their privacy while earning crypto rewards for their regular activities online (rewards include ad monetization, search monetization, discounted shopping and more). (but not limited to these).
santa browser It hosts many features to protect user privacy.
- Integrated Ad Blocker — Stops all intrusive ads.
- Tracker Blocker — Stops all online tracker and browser fingerprinting practices.
- Ungoogling — Browsers forked from Chromium stripped of all Google trackers, host detectors (tools that identify IP addresses), and other privacy-violating features.
- Santa also disables other features inherent to the base Chromium build that inhibit control and transparency, and adds/modifies features that facilitate them. This is an ongoing process.
- Our partnership with Santa and Eyeo ensures that only non-intrusive and acceptable ads can interact with you by adhering to standards developed specifically for ad filtering users.
military grade security
santa browser The code has been reviewed and tested for vulnerabilities by Veracode, a program that validates secure software development processes in companies. The Veracode Secure Code Review certification reflects Santa Browser’s mature practices for creating secure software.
Updates over the next few weeks will gradually release interesting features like free single tabs VPNimmersive dApp store Browser-specific decentralized “santa wallet” A place where users can easily receive rewards.
About Santa Browser
A unique Web3 browser dedicated to the emerging crypto world – santa It provides users with everything they need to start their cryptocurrency journey safely, easily and conveniently. Santa Browser not only resolutely protects users’ data and privacy, but also offers generous rewards. Through Santa’s Rewarded Browsing, users have the option to earn rewards through ad monetization, search monetization, discount shopping, and more.
Join the Santa Browser community on the web.
Simon Hill of The Santa Browser, [email protected]+973 3872 4554